Friday, September 26, 2008

Update on Bruce







Bruce
Yellow Labrador Retriever

Size: Large
Age: Senior
Sex: Male


Notes:
SUMMER ADOPTION DAYS SPECIAL!!
+Adoption Fee Lowered!

Bruce is a little bit older than the other dogs, but he still seems to have a lot of spunk!

Adoption Fee: $21.40!

In-Shelter Observation:
Visual Health: Good

Central Minnesota Animal Care & Control
Saint Cloud, MN

"$21.40 adoption fee / animal control... I'm guessing this pretty dog doesn't have much time left. I can work on finding a foster home, if necessary. This dog is a golden retriever, not a yellow lab."

When I spotted this dog on Petfinder, I sent that urgent message to Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota (RAGOM). It took a number of phone calls and a couple of worried days, but Bruce was saved just in time! Now his is living with an experienced foster home for Retreive a Golden of Minnesota (RAGOM) and loving life while he waits and hopes for a forever home. Read all about him on his own personal blog!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rescue organizations need support in many ways. I help abandoned animals find loving homes. You can, too. . .