Monday, December 1, 2008

Sno Ball

Of course I am always sad to see a post like this for a senior animal on Petfinder. I hope I can help find a new situation; I suggested Home for Life.

Sno Ball*Courtesy
Domestic Long Hair-white

Size: Medium
Age: Senior
Sex: Female
ID:


Notes:
**********************Courtesy Posting**************************


Sno Ball is a senior cat who is in a rescue that is closing. She was born blind and needs a special home. She is accustomed to cats and dogs. She does have a difficult time staying oriented when picked up. Needs a warm spot in a home where it will not matter if she misses the litter pan, as this does happen. Perhaps a more restricted area would be helpful. A beauty of a girl, she will also benefit from gentle brushing to keep her gorgeous white coat free from matting. A little metamucil on her food will help with furballs as well.

Sno Ball is currently fostered in Pepin, WI. Please contact Kandi at 715-442-5301


Lost Found and Fostered
Siren, WI
No phone calls please
lfafrescue@centurytel.net

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rescue organizations need support in many ways. I help abandoned animals find loving homes. You can, too. . .